Pagina's

My precious



 

 
Today finally my Hello Kitty limited edition shoes came yessss they are from ViviClothes.nl i blogged about them earlier! My babies i welcome you hahaha you are gonna have a great swagging time on my feet with many eyes on you. They were expensive, and i'm not gonna tell the price. But of all my shoes i have my Uggs were the most! These are now 3 of my fav. shoes with my Vans and Uggs. And later i dont know when, i'm gonna buy me some Jordans.

And actually i wanna thank Vivi Clothes for having those shoes caus ive been looking for them for a long long time and when i saw them on their website i totally flipped and jumped i litterly was like this: OH MY GOD MAMA MAMA? MAMA? LOOK LOOK LOOK HELLO KITTY SHOES I WANT THEM I'M GONNA BUY THEM NOMATTER WHAT THE PRICE IS. And that for the whole evening long hahaha i'm so happyyyyyy peppy. Thankyou (:

I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY SHOES SO MUCH SWAG (: BRRRRRRRRHHHH.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Cute Hello Kitty 4